French 1920's Purse by Jane Salfati, Rose Quartz & Marcasite Closure
Purse by Designer Jane Salfati
- Embroidered pattern of predominantly yellow, with red, and some blue
- Rose quartz as knob to open, with marcasite beads lining the base - one is bead missing
- A small pull tab, at the top, has some tears from usage
- Inside purse has two open pockets, one in the center with clasp to close
- Some small tears and stains on the inner lining
- Size is 6.5"x 6"
- Printed on one inside pocket is "Jane Salfati artisane with an address in Paris. Artisane is the female equivalent of artisan.
Within our retail and online store our prices are our asking price. We are more than willing to negotiate and consider your generous and thoughtful offer. Contact us and reference the item name and SKU.
If you decide to return a purchased item you must contact us within 3 days of receipt of the item.
You pay for the return shipping.
Item must be in exact condition it was in when shipped from Wm Warmboe & Co.
Refund is given back as money within 14 days.